DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 46 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think we can all agree that there's more than one way to skin a cat. Shall we just leave it at that please.
    Well... as far as Im concerned you were the first one to post a substantial collection of effects on your the Complete... series...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Well... as far as Im concerned you were the first one to post a substantial collection of effects on your the Complete... series...
    And which I definitely could advise, as @Zacchaeus series gave me the inspriration and know-how to code these all myself.
    Together with Grim Press, I want to offer the community a total package that works with Grim Press' extensions, at a fair price and with the appropriate support.
    It is up to the members of the community to choose what they like best.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

I really like how versatile this already is, especially since I can easily add all my translations and can still make the automation work perfectly. Looking forward to the next installments.

Cheers
    Sir Motte
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 6th, 2021 at 14:46.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Rob Twohys response to this, including his post on his discord have greatly reduced my opinion of him.

That aside I really like how versatile this already is, especially since I can easily add all my translations and can still make the automation work perfectly. Looking forward to the next installments.

Cheers
    Sir Motte
    Thank you
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    02-04-2021: Update Ready. Version 0.1 contains:
    - darkness light effects
    - predefined number of charges to items with limited (daily) uses.
    Hotfixes
    - Belt of Dwarvenkind; [ROLL] in €/custom effect has to be deleted/toggled.
    - The correct code for Ring of Protection is "€ Ring of Protection; AC: 1; SAVE: 1 strength, dexterity, constitution, wisdom, intelligence, charisma"
    - Rod of Alertness; forgot Protective Charm ability.
    - extra option: # Gloves of Missile Snaring; DMG: -1d10 [-DEX], ranged; (option 2, put effect on attacker)
    - all NPC have a type (Light Source, Sentient Weapon, ...)
    - minor tweaks
    Update 1 is live. Check out post #3 for more info
    My projects:

Hello,

Will you be considering adding the paladin spells...divine smite, lay on hands.. etc?

What this adds is the what I was hoping for when Equipped Effects first came out. I was like this is awesome and where is the coding for all the equipment. Now with this Bundle it completes it (and they will be adding more). I just want to give my players and item and all the coding should be there. This does it. Other solutions I have purchased I had to have the player find the coding and add to there sheet or I would update there sheet for them with the Codes. Can't wait for the rest of the series...

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino70 View Post
    Hello,

Will you be considering adding the paladin spells...divine smite, lay on hands.. etc?
    This will come with the class features which will be part of the PHB. I started with coding them. Barbarian was a good starter ...
    Last edited by Aridhro; April 4th, 2021 at 12:54.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fletcher View Post
    What this adds is the what I was hoping for when Equipped Effects first came out. I was like this is awesome and where is the coding for all the equipment. Now with this Bundle it completes it (and they will be adding more). I just want to give my players and item and all the coding should be there. This does it. Other solutions I have purchased I had to have the player find the coding and add to there sheet or I would update there sheet for them with the Codes. Can't wait for the rest of the series...
    Thank you
    My projects:

I have added a new update to 5E Automatic Effects for the Dungeon Master's Guide. See post #3 for more information.
    My projects:

Thread Information