DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 46 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    The thread is temporarily locked while I clean it up and contact people. Jumping into another person's thread about their products to disparage them or start arguments is not something we condone on this forum and repeated attempts to do so will lead to bans.

Blog Entries
    The thread is now reopened. If you have something negative to say about someone else on the forums, just move along and keep that to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The thread is now reopened. If you have something negative to say about someone else on the forums, just move along and keep that to yourself.
    Thank you Doug. Most appreciated.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

My projects:

the next release in our 5e Automatic Effects series is live!

5E Automatic Effects - Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft

Description: Instantly add effects for all class features, racial traits, items, and monsters found in 5e Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft! The 5E Automatic Effects is a series of modules to aid Game Masters and Players by automatically adding coding effects in the 5e D&D ruleset on the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop platform.

Product Link: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/370...ate_id=3083538

Complete your 5eAE bundle and save 20%!

My projects:

Aridhro likes to keep updates secret so only Grim Press readers can get them So hint, check your DMsG for updates to the existing versions as they have been updated.

(sigh) Really Aridhro, I try to teach you to give FG forums a heads up on these things - but alas, in vain

Updating an existing page with info won't trigger an update to this thread after all. Only a new post. Like this!
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Aridhro likes to keep updates secret so only Grim Press readers can get them So hint, check your DMsG for updates to the existing versions as they have been updated.

(sigh) Really Aridhro, I try to teach you to give FG forums a heads up on these things - but alas, in vain

Updating an existing page with info won't trigger an update to this thread after all. Only a new post. Like this!
    report, report !!! intruder !! ....

Oh, and yes following were updated:
    - 5eAE Player's Handbook
    - 5eAE Monster Manual
    - 5eAE Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
    - 5eAE Tasha's Cauldron of Everything
    My projects:

question for Aridhro regarding 5eAE for Xanathar's Guide to Everything, was helping one of my warlock players set up his character and can't seem to locate any of the Eldritch Invocations that are added in Xanathar's, just the original 32. Have all of the modules loaded and don't seem to find them at all. Am I just missing them someplace or are those not added in? I apologize if this was covered somewhere already as my forum searching skills are terrible.

Thread Information