STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 46 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minethulhu View Post
    I really want to use this Effects Coding package for various reasons, but miss the at-a-glance info on spells for things like range, bonus action, concentration, ritual, etc. Any chance this will be coming as a feature in the future.
    NOTE: I know some of this is covered in the Spell's Summary, but not all of it (unless I'm missing something).

FWIW, I will note I personally like the decision to use Summary for this type of info vs. some other package, but I know at least half of my players (even after many years of using Fantasy Grounds) will have no clue what I mean when I tell them to change their Character Sheet Display setting to Summary to look at this stuff.
    Hello Minethulhu,
    It was a dicision which was needed to comply with equipped effects. Not specifically for spells, but more for spell scrolls, in order to make them auto-load when equipped.
    Therefore I can't add it to the name and I know SilentRuin is'nt keen to change FG architecture to add such info to the action tab (extension wise). Summary is the only way out here.
    Every spell has this info in it's summary: it follows this sequence (action), (range), (components), (duration(concentration). Only ritual isn't part of it.
    Examples are:
    b, 120, vs, 1m(c) - bonus action, 120 ft range, verbal/sommatic, 1 minute duration and concentration
    a, 60, vsm, i - action, origin self - 60 ft range, verbal/sommatic/material, instantaneous
    1m, t, v, 1h - casting time: 1 minute, touch, verbal, 1 hour duration

Good ideas might be to add (r) ritual and expand the range to range + radius (s-30, 150-20, ...).
    A list of ritual spells is super easy to track in the spells window. So I will start adding those.
    Last edited by Aridhro; July 21st, 2021 at 08:40.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

I'm looking to pick this bundle up (looking forward to the functionality with Equipped Effects) but I am wondering if these will be available through the Forge eventually? Or should I pick them up on dmsguild.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    I'm looking to pick this bundle up (looking forward to the functionality with Equipped Effects) but I am wondering if these will be available through the Forge eventually? Or should I pick them up on dmsguild.
    Currently DMsG has given the marching order for kicking out extensions they've listed so within a week or so they will no longer be listed on DMsG - but updates will still be provided for the private listing for those who already own it. At that point it will probably move to the forge. I'll know more in a week. Aridhro's stuff will obviously remain on DMsG.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Last week, disaster struck our family as we lost our 2-day-old niece after an unfair battle.
    This means I am unable to live up to my promises to deliver the next module at the end of this month.
    I won't make any more promises regarding time of completion.
    I do promise that these series are still actively in development. No doubt about that.
    You will here about the upcoming product when ready.
    Thanks for your support.
    Aridhro
    My projects:

Heel veel sterkte neem alle tijd!

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

That's tough. Praying for your family.

Hello folks,
    I'm back with a minor update for the following modules, thanks to feedback from our users.
    It consists of the PHB, DMG, XGtE and MM. You can find them in your DMsGuild Library.
    updates 13-08-2021.JPG
    Last edited by Aridhro; August 13th, 2021 at 19:54. Reason: mistake in dread ambusher
    My projects:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    Hello folks,
    I'm back with a minor update for the following modules, thanks to feedback from our users.
    It consists of the PHB, DMG, XGtE and MM. You can find them in your DMsGuild Library.
    I removed the mod for you.

Thread Information