STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 46 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    I am looking to change/create some homebrew exhaustion conditions and I was curious if i'd be able to create them based on your system? Awesome content, I will definitely be picking the bundle up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by D3mon Sp4rtan View Post
    I am looking to change/create some homebrew exhaustion conditions and I was curious if i'd be able to create them based on your system? Awesome content, I will definitely be picking the bundle up soon!
    You do realize that the "system" is FGU and that you are limited to what you can define by that correct? Defining effects (what you call conditions) is a purely FGU thing. You can look at this document to find out if you can define one to do what you are trying to do. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    You do realize that the "system" is FGU and that you are limited to what you can define by that correct? Defining effects (what you call conditions) is a purely FGU thing. You can look at this document to find out if you can define one to do what you are trying to do. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation
    "System" may have been a wrong choice of words, I don't have a lot of FGU experience and these effects seem to take the "system" to the next level, if that makes sense. Thank you for the link, hopefully I can use it to figure out what I want to do and make it work. I appreciate the quick response!

FGU gives you all the tools to make those effects yourself (link above). The 5eAE modules help with with prepping this for your all codeable stuff from official 5e rulebooks. They can help you understand how to do it for your homebrew.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

For those who have noticed some performance concerns when opening the Effects window while using 5eAE, MeAndUnique recently released a new extension that helps speed things up substantially by adding support for paging in the Effects window. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...510#post610510

Big kuddos to MeAndUnique
    Last edited by Aridhro; July 8th, 2021 at 08:54.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    For those who have noticed some performance concerns when opening the Effects window while using 5eAE, MeAndUnique recently released a new extension that helps speed things up substantially by adding support for paging in the Effects window. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...510#post610510

Big kuddos to MeAndUnique
    I have to say this worked like a charm. No conflicting issues with anything and no lag on opening effects window.

I hate to ask, but I'm dying to use the code for Tasha's stuff. Any news on when it might drop?

Quote Originally Posted by jonesdaadi View Post
    I hate to ask, but I'm dying to use the code for Tasha's stuff. Any news on when it might drop?
    Now on holiday with family, but after that back at work on Tasha. Still aiming for end of July.
    My projects:

thanks for the update, enjoy your holiday

I really want to use this Effects Coding package for various reasons, but miss the at-a-glance info on spells for things like range, bonus action, concentration, ritual, etc. Any chance this will be coming as a feature in the future.
    NOTE: I know some of this is covered in the Spell's Summary, but not all of it (unless I'm missing something).

FWIW, I will note I personally like the decision to use Summary for this type of info vs. some other package, but I know at least half of my players (even after many years of using Fantasy Grounds) will have no clue what I mean when I tell them to change their Character Sheet Display setting to Summary to look at this stuff.

Thread Information