STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 46 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last

Not that he's mentioned it here - but his other products have all been minorly updated/fixed also so check DMsG My Library for updated modules.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Not that he's mentioned it here - but his other products have all been minorly updated/fixed also so check DMsG My Library for updated modules.
    Ah yes,forgot to mention: PHB, DMG, MM, SCAG, VGtM also had an update.to be compatible with MToF.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

I got confused and thought all your other AE had been updated.

While I was working on TCoE I encounterd the Wild Magic table for barbarians and I remembered something I did not do yet. So I went back and corrected this 'little' thing to do ...
    I made all effects for the sorcerer's Wild Magic Surge table ... Oh yes, I did. Open your wild surge spell 'note', open the 5eAE rollable table, roll the dice, see the link inside the chat and drag that one to your character. And you are set to use the spell or apply the effect.
    Wild Magic Surge Table..JPG
    and then I thought: DMG also has tables with effects, is't it? So I started to add those too. I did quite a few, but probably not all of them. Feel free to let me know if there are other tables worth upgrading to the 5eAE standard. But for now, I'll go back working on Tasha.
    DMG Tables.JPG
    other updates are thanks to your feedback
    Update 28-06-2021.JPG
    My projects:

Is your intention to work on the adventure books once you have completed the core books? This seems to be more functionally rich than the other automation solution out there but less complete book wise. That is the only thing holding me off from purchasing at the moment.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Is your intention to work on the adventure books once you have completed the core books? This seems to be more functionally rich than the other automation solution out there but less complete book wise. That is the only thing holding me off from purchasing at the moment.
    Yes, after Tasha, there are plans to add WOTC adventures and other supplements like Van Richtens Guide to Ravenloft, Eberron and Ravnica.
    My projects:

I might be missing something, but I don't see the cleric class feature "Channel Divinity: Turn Undead". First thing so far! (I'm going through a campaign and updating all characters to use these "spells")...or is it because "turn undead" is the "plain" Channel Divinity?
    Last edited by TheoGeek; July 4th, 2021 at 05:03.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    I might be missing something, but I don't see the cleric class feature "Channel Divinity: Turn Undead". First thing so far! (I'm going through a campaign and updating all characters to use these "spells")...or is it because "turn undead" is the "plain" Channel Divinity?
    Yes, that is the reason. It will only auto load on having the ability channel divinity. Although I could add a specific one and add the link in the plain one, like I did for other features.
    My projects:

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    Yes, that is the reason. It will only auto load on having the ability channel divinity. Although I could add a specific one and add the link in the plain one, like I did for other features.
    Only if you want to... it was pretty easy to add my own.

Loving this BTW.

Thread Information