DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Bestiary 3

Bestiary 3

Greetings Trenloe!

I got a notice from Paizo my hardcopy shipped. Will the FG version be (released) later or perhaps with the new update?

Best,

Larsenex
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

It'll be released later. ShadeRaven is working his way through all the automation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So my original intent was to have this ready for review/release on the actual release date. However, I also decided that I wanted it to be fully automated. That has proven to be a little bit more challenging

On the bright side, with some of the new processes and features, along with some of the previous Bestiary design, Trenloe has really come through for a lot of requests to make things easier for GM's use of these creatures. So we're getting spell lookups and trimmer display of things like Trample and Swallow Whole without losing all the underlying information with easy access, etc.

But, yeah, I am sure I would be done already if I didn't want this one released with full automation at jump. Hopefully, it'll be worth the extra wait.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Full automation sounds lovely to me ShadeRaven, I think you made the right choice.

I should also mention... we were not going to get the stat-block data until early to mid-April at best. I have honestly been processing the entire B3 myself from the PDFs. So, yeah. lol. Trenloe threatened to have me committed until I reminded him that the white-jacket folk were looking for him, too, already. He's not prepared to change his name and move to another country again just yet, apparently.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

You can get the straitjackets in beige nowadays if that helps

Just a quick update. Everything was on schedule to have this ready for review 3+ weeks ago until life rose up and critted me a couple of times. I've had my hands full with it for a few weeks now, but have managed to chip away a bit at what little remains. I hope to have it ready for review this week... and then it's only a question of getting through that process.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for all the work ShadeRaven, and everyone on the team!

This is Great News! Thanks ShadeRaven.

On a side note. I realized that Trenloe and Zaccheus are definitely not the same person.

I also learned that Newcastle upon Tyne is not even near Scotland!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    I also learned that Newcastle upon Tyne is not even near Scotland!
    It's fairly close - it's the last major city heading North in the UK before men start wearing kilts. If my forefathers hadn't protected these lands from the raiding Scots, I might be wearing a kilt now too - and no one would want to see that!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information