FG Spreadshirt Swag

Another Con on the horizon

Hi all,

Today, I have just been informed that FG CON 16 will take place in April: Trenloe's Official Announcement

This of course leads to one important question: Will we be able to have enough PFS/SFS GMs to receive convention support?
    I have prepared a googledoc to check for GM interest: Link
    (I copied it from a previous FG Con, so this googledoc might be familiar to some.)

Don't forget that you will also have to add your games to the FG Con website.
    Last edited by Malkavian_Andi; January 30th, 2021 at 11:41.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

The document is set up to require sign-in, so I'll have to locate my google sign-in...

The number of GMs is growing though!

Ah, there's the one thing I had forgotten to do. Manage editing rights. Should work now.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Should you need to know specific table details for con support, let me know, otherwise I'll still wait a bit to determine scenario interest.

Right now, it doesn't seem likeI will need anything at all from you. Nobody filled out the googlesheet, so it might be pretty safe to assume we won't have enough tables to get con support.
    - Abraham Lincoln

That's a shame - there's still three weeks before player event sign up starts, so possibly some time to get some GMs involved?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information