DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapon creation : powerfull fist (monk) can't add damage dice?

Hello,

As the monk class in PF2E is not fully implemented : it lacks its most essential weapon (its powerfist), I tried to create a weapon in the action tab, but for some reason when I click on the dice to set a damage dice (in the damage section), nothing happen.

The PDF manual is maybe not uptodate as it depict something different :
    "Damage
    Enter the damage that this weapon will do. This should be in the form of a dice expression followed by a damage type (e.g. 1d6 piercing). NOTE: Although multiple damage types can be entered here only the first damage dice will automatically be placed in the character's action tab when the weapon is equipped. For weapons with multiple damage types any additional damage done will need to be edited in to the character's action tab"omegle [url=https://xender.vip/]

I am a spammer

Could someone adise please ?

Many Thanks,
    Last edited by damned; April 7th, 2021 at 04:50.

Welcome to the FG forums.

Drag the relevant die from the desktop and drop it on the dice field. Information on interacting with dice files is available in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ns#Dice-Fields

The manual (Wiki) entry for editing items is correct because it details editing an item record (before being added to the PC sheet), not the resulting weapon entry on the actions tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information