Hello everyone,

I cast Raise Dead on this thread, because we just had a player drop out in our Thursday (not Tuesday) game. As previously stated in this thread, the game takes place 6-10 EST/EDT, average 2-3 times a month (the weeks that I am able to run the game varies due to my sporadic work schedule), the next game will be 10/7, and we are playing Tales from the Yawning Portal (presently starting the 3rd adventure in the series. I have recorded games from both groups here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1J...uvFnHykf7iyG6r

I know that there is always a lack of DMs and it's often hard to find a game to join, but sometimes in a rush to just join a game and play, you end up with a group that doesn't fit your play style. For instance, you may be hardcore on following rules, low fantasy, no exotic races, etc, and you join a game that is wild in genre, everyone is a warforged, it's loose with rules and full of house rules etc. You may be a powergamer that joins a group that spends half the session roleplaying by small-talking in the tavern. That's why I recommend you watch some of our games before you decide you want to play. The games recorded for "The forge of Fury" is the actual party the new player will be joining, minus the player that just left. If you watch some of them, you'll know exactly what you're siging up for!

I know there were many interested players when I first started the campaign, and I will definitely give you first consideration if you posted here or messaged me previously; however, my priority is to find a player that is a good fit. The Thursday group is good-aligned and very roleplay and narrative heavy; we do a lot of character development and we very rooted in and honor FR setting and lore. We are looking to find someone likeminded. The group is need of a tanky character, but that is not an absolute requirement, as well as someone with good leadership skills and wants to play a character that will eventually settle into a leadership role. If you're still interested, please let me know what your character concept is.