Starfinder Playlist

[LFG][PAID][Thursdays] Seeking Thursday Game Starting Tonight 3/25 - Weekly Player!

System: Will consider anything, but primarily AD&D 2E, D&D 3.5E, or D&D 5E.
    Availability: Thursdays, weekly, 7/8pm EST-11pm/12am EST.
    Voice and Video: Fine with both, slight preference against video. Very clear mic with no background noise.
    Experience: 26 years starting from AD&D, with thousands of hours online as player and GM, some for charitable works related to VTT gaming.
    License: FG Ultimate, Classic Demo, all core books AD&D/D&D5E available to me on Ultimate.
    Preferences: Long term games which plan to go on for months or even years are great. I love the openness and freedom these can provide players, the ability to create lasting marks on the game world and to become someone more than an adventurer. I enjoy games which embrace role-playing and creative solutions to problems. Generous creation options in terms of race and/or class also welcome. That said, given I'm looking to start tonight, I can be flexible! I prefer to and will happily occupy whatever niche the party needs filled.
    Paying: I am happy to pay for a seat at your game, even if the campaign has already started, and have zero objections as a paid GM myself!
    About Me: 36 years old, male, physically disabled, former voice actor, currently doing paid GMing and a great deal of charitable work related to gaming online in VTT and other settings.
    Contact: Have a Thursday game I can get in on starting today? Just DM me at Legacy Ark Games#0725 (you may need to friend me)!

Hail and well met. I shall keep this brief. I am starting a Dragonlance campaign in 5th Edition and Fantasy Grounds Unity on Thursday afternoons. I sent you a friend request on Discord but here’s a link to my game as well for more info. Safe travels, fellow adventurers and I hope to hear from you soon.

https://startplaying.games/join-camp...90858461528060

Thread Information