5E Character Create Playlist

Gaming with Aloha

Hi there. I was recently introduced to Fantasy Grounds and would very much like to find a DnD 3.5 game. I searched the calendar at great length and much to my dismay, most of the DnD 3.5 games I saw were just not in my time frame.

As you can probably tell from the title, I'm stuck on this rock out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (Hawaii) and my time for playing is after my daughter goes to bed ~1930 HST (say 2000).

However, I am free almost every Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights and a lot of weekday nights as well. I'm also an experienced 3.5 player and have access to a pretty extensive Greyhawk library (everything but the "Races" books). I'm an avid RP'er and get the most fun out of this aspect of the game, but I enjoy "roll" play and optimzing as well. I'll play any class, race or build that a DM or party wants, and I have absolutely no problem being the most unlucky moron in the world if it helps the DM tell a good story.

I'm brand spankin' new to Fantasy Grounds as well, but I'm a quick study and from toying around with it the past hour or so, I'm getting the hang of it.

So, with that in mind, here's a call for any other Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, or even Night Owl West Coasters who might be running a nighttime game in the near future. Please let me know. My email is in my profile. (Or hey, if you're Austrian and like to play from 8 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon. )

Or, if you just wanna say "Hi" and you like looking at pictures of crystal blue water and sandy beaches, you can email me too and I'll send you some.
    Last edited by Woodforsheep; July 7th, 2007 at 08:31.
    When in danger or in doubt; run in circles, scream and shout.

The temptation to say, "You live in Hawaii! What do you want to play an RPG for?!?"...

Oh, guess I just did 8).
    --Shin

Heh. Yup. It's a rock, in the middle of the ocean. You can only go to the beach so much before you start talking like:

"Dat's a nice set brah! Good ride yeah? We go ono grindz?"

So anyway, no Hawaii or Aussie or Kiwi or Pac gamers out there?
    When in danger or in doubt; run in circles, scream and shout.

My brother is trying to gear up for a DarkSun campaign.
    He has a fair chunk of conversion work to bring it across to D20v3.5 and FGII. So its proabbly a few months away from starting. My guess is that it would probably run on a monday night starting around 7 or 8pm (New Zealand time - GMT+12).
    If you think you might be interested PM me and I'll let him know.

Cheers
    Toadwart
    Work Less, Game More!

Thread Information