Starfinder Playlist

1 player LFG Friday or Saturday night 8pm EST

I'm looking for a group that plays on Friday or Saturday nights after 8pm. I'm a divorced father of 2 kids that I have custody of. I'm a pretty laid back 47 yr old who has been playing various RPGs since 10 yrs old with some gaps in time. I've played a lot of 3.5 and some of pathfinder 2e. I have tried 5e a little and don't mind it, the groups I played with enjoyed older versions more. I would be willing to pay to play if the fee is modest, I'm a divorced parent of 2 kids so I don't have lots of money. Please message me if you think I would be a good fit.

Greetings, we are playing a 2E AD&D campaign Saturday nights at 8PM EST. All the players are middle aged, I the DM am 49 and have playing on and off since 1981. We have only played 3 sessions so far, so a new character would be easy to integrate. If you don't mind playing an older edition the time slot would be perfect. If interested contact me on DISCORD @ AndyPete #6691.

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by apeters89 View Post
    Greetings, we are playing a 2E AD&D campaign Saturday nights at 8PM EST. All the players are middle aged, I the DM am 49 and have playing on and off since 1981. We have only played 3 sessions so far, so a new character would be easy to integrate. If you don't mind playing an older edition the time slot would be perfect. If interested contact me on DISCORD @ AndyPete #6691.
    Hello,

I sent a friend request on dischord. I work during the day so I won't be able to respond until this evening.

Thread Information