STAR TREK 2d20

Starship Weapons not showing up

Hello all,

I built a PC starship - when I drag it to the combat trackker, the weapons don't show up when I select "offense" - They do for pre-made ships. What am I missing?

Zip up the campaign and post it for someone to take a look...near impossible to guess without additional info
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirtuk View Post
    Hello all,

I built a PC starship - when I drag it to the combat trackker, the weapons don't show up when I select "offense" - They do for pre-made ships. What am I missing?
    PC ships do not work like NPC on the CT. You need to open the PC Ship sheet and select the crew tab. If you have added crew to your ship you can now select the unmaked rectangle to activate the actions available for that grew position. To fire a weapon you need to select the weapon and then roll. Don't forget to target the enemy ship!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

This is very similar to how PC's and NPC's differ on the combat tracker.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information