STAR TREK 2d20

Missing Action Symbols/Text at the creature templates (Bestiary)

Hi there!
    First of all I am not a native speaker so I am sorry for mistakes!
    For several months I am playing Pathfinder (and now finally Pathfinder 2!) on FGU with my group as a GM. Now I have the problem that the action-symbols (one, two, three, reaction, free) for all creature actions (except the basic attacks) of all bestiary 1 and 2 and all other self-made creatures arenīt displayed. There is only a placeholder symbol that is the same for all actions. So it is impossible for me as a GM to run an encounter without a time consuming search for the amount of actions of each enemy action.
    Is this a problem of FGU or am I making something wrong? Is there any walk around for this problem?
    I already searched this forum but didnīt find anything so I hope you can help!

Welcome to the FG forums!

I'm not seeing this in FGU. Do you have any extensions enabled? In particular themes or extensions that change the fonts?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, a good hint. I will deactivate them and report.

Edit: Well, deactivating everything helped. I am going to find out which extension/module produced this annoying "feature" and tell you.
    Last edited by Runner; March 24th, 2021 at 16:07.

Alright, it was the theme "PFRPG2.Theme.Fantasy.Grounds.Legacy.v4". Never thought that this could be the reason. Thank you a lot!

Thread Information