STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: 2 players LFG

2 players LFG

2 veteran players, both well versed in 3.5, made the move to 5E and FG (myself a few years ago, the other recently) looking to either join a group of 3-4 players or taking on a group of 2-3 we both have ulti and complete source books for 5e (minus the wierd stuff.. ie: Rick & Marty, stranger things, adventure inc..)

Both willing to DM if taken into a group, if taking on a group only looking for players willing to DM (no free rides) we've both invested time and money into this and only interested in serious (as far as wanting to play/DM) parties. Times are pretty open, we are more weekend warriors than anything, but both free or can be free after 6pm CST on weeknights till Mindnight-ish

FG License: FG & FGU Ultimate Editions
    Time Zone: CST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: M-F 5pm-Midnight S&S: Whenever
    Term: Long Term ability, open to One Shots
    Voice: TS, Discord (preferred), Ventrillo (is that still a thing?)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5th Edt (only books I own on FG) Happy to play 3.5, 2nd, Original and Pathfinder (also any tabletop RPG tbh)
    Game System Experience: 5th Ed, 3.5, Old WoD (vtm,mage,were,hunter,changelingetc)
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Mild, Unity got me all discombobulated.. looking to learn the systems.

Character Type Preferred: Any Really, Im open, got to the point with my table game I would just roll random characters, Class/Race/Background and make the most out of my options using standard array.. I do have a prefrence for Standard Array, seems the most balanced. point buy is ok, and ill Roll if you want a high powered campaign.. Also, I WILL let the balrogg Win with this option so...

About me: Im really open to this, Ive seen and done it all, heavy combat, heavy RP, I like to know before hand what im getting into though, helps with selecting Skills... but i usually try to balance my char and stories 50/50..

Thread Information