DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Rappan Athuk Session 37 Open Game Sat Noon PDT GMT-7

Rappan Athuk is a con open gaming room style campaign. Object is just to “sit down” and have fun exploring a huge old style dungeon. This is a dungeon crawl with “pick up” characters and players. Different character every session? Fine. Can only commit to one session? Great.

I’m looking for 4-6 players a session. If you are free and just want to play some D&D this Saturday come join in the fun at the "granddaddy of all dungeons". The current character level is 8th.

If you want to play jump on over here to my forum at Four Ugly Monsters and read the "stickys" for character creation, campaign details and to sign up for Session 37.

I have at least three seats open for Saturday's game and a pre gen Rogue and Fighter for any who don't have time to make a character and just want to play some D&D. There is a time zone converter link on the sign up page if you aren't certain of the starting time.

I am currently drawing up an 8th lvl wizard for you - hope that's ok...

That's great - I saw your post on the Signup Thread.

Aftermath

Varenya, Aloysius, Albert Steelaxe, Sir Sasha, Athena enter Rappan Athuk and explore up a set of stairs into some more caves, encountering stirges and crawlers along the way. They end up fighting some “fire resistant” zombies in a narrow five foot wide corridor and just manage to finish them before they are pulled back to the shrine.

We got a late start because of a lot player setup. I felt things were just starting to get rolling when we had to quit and that is one reason I will run session 38 longer. [XP 10th 672, 8th 1080.]

Thread Information