Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Help?

Help?

First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone. I've been visiting the site for a couple of months now debating on buying FG.... I've finally given in and decided to purchase it this evening. I've also talked a friend into buying it as well.

to the point... my friend and I are long time gamers and roleplayers, however we have no experience with virtual pen and paper applications. We were wondering if anyone would be so kind as to host a game long enough for us to learn the controls, etc for FG.

We should be free tonight and most of the day Sunday. If anyones interested just reply and/or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

If no one else steps up I could probably do this some time on Sunday night. Send an email to richvalle at gmail.com in case I don't see this thread before Sunday night.

rv

So... I don't need to worry about this for tonight?

i want in, let me know the details please

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    So... I don't need to worry about this for tonight?
    Hey rich. I've still not got a chance to try FG out. I'm on such a tight schedule that I can only play at random times... and I can't find anyone most of those times. Would it be cool if I added you to msn and if I see you on and your not busy maybe you could help me out?

Ernu
    Give me some way to contact you... msn, aim, etc

Calendar

And check the calendar for those generous souls offering one-shot introductory/instructional sessions.
    Sed quid custodiet ipsos custodes?

Thread Information