FG Spreadshirt Swag

Some GM advice Idea

I have a new player in my group who has a little trouble trying to keep track of the rules, so I made for her some flow charts.

She has found these VERY useful

For example here is one for when your Character HP is reduced to Zero.
    (I haven't tested this one, but I think it's right)

Dying Flowcharts.jpg

They are actually kinda fun to make, they are like puzzles. (check my logic!)
    The two major benefits is your players wind up with a handy reference chart AND by solving the Puzzle you (as a GM) will wind up knowing the rule quite well
    Last edited by Willot; March 23rd, 2021 at 13:02.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

That's a nice little chart. Maybe add a note about reaching 0 from a critical hit (or critical failure on a saving throw) the dying condition starts at 2 + wounded level?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's a nice little chart. Maybe add a note about reaching 0 from a critical hit (or critical failure on a saving throw) the dying condition starts at 2 + wounded level?
    Ah, good catch ...Added
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Very nice, Willot. There are a couple of players I know who would benefit from it.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information