5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks for this update for 4e!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Thanks for this update for 4e!
    Thanks for giving me the info I needed to add it
    I noticed that the version you posted seems to contradict the weight listed in the Players Handbook for astral diamonds. Pg 212 says they weigh 10% of what coins way.
    A coin is .02lb, so I have entered .002 as their weight (you had .01). If there's an errata or something that I'm missing please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for giving me the info I needed to add it
    I noticed that the version you posted seems to contradict the weight listed in the Players Handbook for astral diamonds. Pg 212 says they weigh 10% of what coins way.
    A coin is .02lb, so I have entered .002 as their weight (you had .01). If there's an errata or something that I'm missing please let me know.
    Yours is correct. I was just guessing and was off by a large factor. :-)

Loaded your update and running great in 4e. Hopefully there will be other CoreRPG extensions coming. :-)

Yours is correct. I was just guessing and was off by a large factor. :-)

Loaded your update and running great in 4e. Hopefully there will be other CoreRPG extensions coming. :-)
    Sort of. I just finished checking my Extraplanar Containers extension and it should be usable in CoreRPG also! I assume 4E has bags of holding, handy haversacks, etc?

Yep, 4e has all that.

I was looking at the Ammunition Manager. That extension would be very useful. The "Loaded" part wouldn't be needed unless its easier to keep in. :-)

The issue might be that 4e and maybe CoreRPG has the weapons all lumped together in the Combat tab and trying to anchor the elements in a different panel could be a pain.

Last edited by kevininrussia; March 23rd, 2021 at 17:38.

I was looking at the Ammunition Manager. The issue might be that 4e and maybe CoreRPG has the weapons all lumped together in the Combat tab and trying to anchor the elements in a different panel could be a pain.
    Actually no, that would be easy. How does ammunition recovery work in 4E? Please respond in the Ammunition Manager thread.

Ran into this issue. It looks like in 5e, the coin weight should be (65+29+13+17+13)/50 = 2.74 lbs but it is reading 1 lb (screen1)? But when I do 1000/50 = 20 it is correct (screen2). So maybe a summing or rounding error or both?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Ran into this issue. It looks like in 5e, the coin weight should be (65+29+13+17+13)/50 = 2.74 lbs but it is reading 1 lb (screen1)? But when I do 1000/50 = 20 it is correct (screen2). So maybe a summing or rounding error or both?
    thanks for the report. I'm working on a fix for this right now. I also have other small improvements I'll be including

EDIT:
    Coins Weight v1.3
    * Lots of code cleanup, documentation improvements, and increased functionalization.
    * Coin weights will now round to 3 decimal places if total weight is < 1lb, 2 decimal places if < 10lb, 1 decimal place if < 100lb, and whole numbers beyond 100lb. This maximizes weight accuracy without the inventory UI clipping the weight field.
    * Fixed the rounding issue reported by nephranka.
    * Fix error in code to import second column coins from damned's coins weight extension and old versions of my total encumbrance extension.
    Last edited by bmos; May 18th, 2021 at 18:27.

thanks for the report. I'm working on a fix for this right now. I also have other small improvements I'll be including

EDIT:
    Thanks!

I will test it tonight.

Tested and working good. Thanks.

Thread Information