STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Coins Weight (CoreRPG+)

This extension calculates coin weight and total monetary wealth via the inventory by creating an item whose weight and value are equivalent to all carried coins.

Extension Homepage, README, and Codebase
    FantasyGrounds Forge
    Ext Files and Changelog
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

To avoid my threads taking over the PF1e subforum, I publish most updates in my combo thread (with only major updates in this individual thread which is primarily for discussion and bug reports). To ensure you're kept informed of future updates, either subscribe to that thread (for updates to all my extensions) or create a GitHub account and follow the specific repository of each extension you use. Or just check the releases linked in the first post of the thread periodically.
    Last edited by bmos; August 12th, 2022 at 16:14.

When I loaded this and the extraplanar extension I immediately got an error opening the inventory sheet. It went away when I disabled the extension.

[3/21/2021 11:52:08 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 29.5612707
    [3/21/2021 11:53:03 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [3/21/2021 11:53:23 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (coinamount1) anchoring to an undefined control (coinframe) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [3/21/2021 11:53:23 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (coinamount1) anchoring to an undefined control (coinframe) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [3/21/2021 11:53:59 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (coinamount1) anchoring to an undefined control (coinframe) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)
    [3/21/2021 11:53:59 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (coinamount1) anchoring to an undefined control (coinframe) in windowclass (charsheet_inventory)

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    When I loaded this and the extraplanar extension I immediately got an error opening the inventory sheet.
    What ruleset? I've tested it with 3.5E, CoreRPG, and PFRPG.
    Also, are you using other extensions?

EDIT: If it's 5e, this is not compatible with 5e because the designer decided to not use the "coinframe" most other rulesets use from CoreRPG.
    Last edited by bmos; March 21st, 2021 at 17:58.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    What ruleset? I've tested it with 3.5E, CoreRPG, and PFRPG.
    Also, are you using other extensions?

EDIT: If it's 5e, this is not compatible with 5e because the designer decided to not use the "coinframe" most other rulesets use from CoreRPG.
    It’s 5e. Did not realize it was incompatible, I likely missed the call out on that. You may want to note that in bold right off in your post to avoid confusion. Thanks for the quick reply.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    It’s 5e. Did not realize it was incompatible, I likely missed the call out on that. You may want to note that in bold right off in your post to avoid confusion. Thanks for the quick reply.
    The compatibility notice wasn't there when you downloaded it. I didn't know 5E had deleted that part of the character sheet and reimplemented it another way (for some reason).

EDIT: I have posted v1.1 which works for 5E also.
    Last edited by bmos; March 22nd, 2021 at 23:00.

Thanks for this! Works great with 4E. I added a few 4E rules specific changes.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Thanks for this! Works great with 4E. I added a few 4E rules specific changes.
    Cool! Want to share your version here?

Sure, how would I send you the file?

I put it here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1616365622

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Sure, how would I send you the file?

I put it here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1616365622
    Thanks, I'm working on a good way to integrate all the various denominations.
    Last edited by bmos; March 22nd, 2021 at 22:32.

I posted v1.2 today.
    It now sets up the appropriate denominations for the detected ruleset on load.
    PFRPG/3.5e, 4e, 5e.

If you use this extension with another ruleset, please post your ruleset name and what currencies it uses and I will include it as well

I've also included more info in the README (such as the fact that this provides an upgrade path for damned's 5e coin weight extension).

Thread Information