STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi folks. Any updates on this issue reported by OP above? I came to post about this issue, but I see it's already been identified. I'm running the latest FGU. I had partial success getting darkvision to "see" through shadows cast by light sources on the map. the order of events:
    1. I put a token on the map
    2. realized they didn't have darkvision. Update Senses to darkvision 60 for this PC
    3. saw some shadows looking correct, others looking black
    4. came to post here... figured it's probably been addressed... went back to play with map more
    5. deleted token from the map, added it back
    6. voila! shadows are now penetrated by dark vision everywhere. ... came to finish this post.

Seems like playing with vision and lighting with tokens already on the map is where the buggy behavior is.

Hope this helps (and sorry if this has already been reported elsewhere)

This was revamped in the latest update v4.1.5; but we are aware of a current issue with moving lights (token or point) not updating FoW correctly which we're looking to pass soon.

If you have a specific example that is not working, please post the exact steps, and I'll test here to verify the new code either fixes or file a report with our image developer, @cpinder.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information