5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

DM LFP for Decent into Avernus or a new start

Need new players for ongoing game group. Searching for 2-3 players willing to join.

FG License: Ultimate (Unity)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)
    Day of week and time: Friday (5:00pm till 9:00pm)
    Session 4: Game is already running, Party is at level 3 (almost level 4)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long-term Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No (only if party wants, but not ready for that yet)
    GAME IS NOW FULL, THANK YOOU FOR REPLYING AND GOOD LUCK

Role-play & Combat mix: 50%/50%
    Number of Players in-game & needed: 5-6 players (Lady's and Gent's both...like the variety).
    Experience level: Prefer a slight knowledge of both 5E and FGU, but I am a new DM to 5E (played 5E and DM'd 3.5, but been a few years). I like to have fun and keep it light-hearted and enjoyable for all.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 3-4 (depends on how we go forward, new adventure or continuation).

Allowable Content: I am fairly open, but if I do not have the modules then it is a no go. (I do have a lot of modules (both WOTC and 3rd Party), and we can discuss over discord)

What we are looking for:
    I had a great party of 5 players, but unfortunately life got in the way and we lost 3 of them to matters beyond control. We are looking for 2-3 new players, to make a total of 4-5 characters. If you have any questions please ask and I will respond. If possible we would like to do interviews tonight over discord. Look forward to talking with you.
    Last edited by Marmutt1369; March 20th, 2021 at 00:51.

Sounds interesting. I would be more interested in a new campaign if you go that route.

Thread Information