FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Very good... oh Canadian. Since I am the GM that doesn't help me. I have transferred all the files over but two campaigns don't show up. One Campaign works which is my test campaign. The two other ones do not work. I did nothing different when transferring them but still won't show up on my list of Select Campaigns.

As the GM deleted Fantasy Flight and Reinstalled. Everything is on there now. Cool. Hit launch

"Cloud Server Already Exists For your fantasy Grounds Account. Unable to start Server!

Hmm... these may seem like silly questions, but sometimes one has to check the basics.

What does your "campaigns" folder look like? You should be able to click the folder icon up in the top left (which will open your Fantasy Grounds data folder). I'd prefer if you used that icon instead of going to the folder yourself, just in case you think the folder is somewhere different than Fantasy Grounds. Inside that folder, there should be a "campaigns" folder. Inside the campaigns folder there should be a folder for each of your campaigns. Inside those, you should have a "campaign.xml", "db.xml", "CampaignRegistry.lua", and probably a bunch more files.

Basically checking to ensure that the directory structure wasn't accidentally changed (perhaps by copying the campaigns directly into the data directory, or perhaps copying the old campaigns folder into the new campaigns folder so you end up with "campaigns/campaigns/TestingCampaign")

Edit: or the more further basic thing: did you restart Fantasy Grounds after copying the campaigns? Which your next post says you now have and the problem is resolved.
    Last edited by Imagix; April 19th, 2021 at 22:33. Reason: additional suggestion

Is your "old" copy still running? Can't have both at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Manchine View Post
    As the GM deleted Fantasy Flight and Reinstalled. Everything is on there now. Cool. Hit launch

"Cloud Server Already Exists For your fantasy Grounds Account. Unable to start Server!
    Figured it out needed to change the Save to local not cloud.

Thread Information