STAR TREK 2d20

Missing scale on maps

Not sure when... But I lost the ability to change the scale of the grid in maps.
    Is a this a bug? Is a feature lost due recent updates? If so, Will it be back soon?
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Not sure when... But I lost the ability to change the scale of the grid in maps.
    Is a this a bug? Is a feature lost due recent updates? If so, Will it be back soon?
    Thanks in advance
    I still see the map tool grid with the mouse and keyins to change scale. Nothing has changed that I can tell. Unless you are saying using the mouse to set grid or keyin the grid no longer works? At least in 5E - which I would think would be generic behavior for all the rulesets.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I meant, the place where si used to set up the value size for the grid... Let's say 200ft instead of 10ft per square

I meant, the place where si used to set up the value size for the grid... Let's say 200ft instead of 10ft per square
    In FGU it's part of the Image grid settings. Unlock the image, click the grid icon, you'll see the settings there.

You'll only see that option on the image window now in FGC since FGC doesn't (natively) have those options at all.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

sorry
    Last edited by galfaroth2000; March 24th, 2021 at 14:16.

Still not able to see it... running 2E FGC, just the author extension.
    Maybe there is an option I have to turn on/off that I'm missing?

20210324_Window-000083.png
    Last edited by galfaroth2000; March 24th, 2021 at 14:17.

I don't think you can do that in Classic. Set the scale I mean. You can do that in Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Still not able to see it... running 2E FGC, just the author extension.
    Maybe there is an option I have to turn on/off that I'm missing?

20210324_Window-000083.png
    If you do not have a grid placed on the map it will not show. I'll look at the code and see. I spend 99% of my time in FGU now so I might have missed something.

edit: Found the issue. When cleaning up code for FGU I had inadvertantly removed code I thought no longer used... it was in FGC. I'll submit it in my next update but it will not be out until the new vision code is released.
    Last edited by celestian; March 24th, 2021 at 15:33.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information