DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Good, Now he's bought it we all agree never to play with him,,, Right!

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

I've not bought it just yet! Your plan was foiled!

Quote Originally Posted by shearnn
    Soon tho my lovelies...soon...our plan will be complete
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by shearnn
    Thats what you think! Just be being here we've tracked you down and charged a full version and 6 lite versions to your credit card. You have been assimilated!!

Welcome to the boards at least and, maybe, FG. If you have any d20 rules questions you can just post them in the Commons area and we'll get them answered for you.

rv

Shhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    Good, Now he's bought it we all agree never to play with him,,, Right!

Sigurd
    Shhhhh! You said that with your outside voice!
    Sed quid custodiet ipsos custodes?

Once you do get the program, be sure to check out the Combat Cheat Sheet mod in the Armory, Shearnn. In my experience the combat rules are the most difficult part of d20 to wrap your head around, so that would be a good place to start getting yourself acquainted. It's also worth looking back over/re-reading the Combat chapter of the Player's Handbook a couple times.

(Who's got the dust of forgetfulness? We really need to get better at this whole "not announcing the evil scheme" thing... Oh, and Plexiglas visors for the Legion of Doom, I'm telling you all!)

I've owned FG for a week and already have a new best friend. ;-)

Hey ha Shearnn!

After a lot of humming and stuffing about, I forked out for the full version of FG2 and dove right into the forums as a noob... and not just any ol' nood, but one in a wierd time zone (Sydney Australia.) Within a couple of days I had arranged a game and have spoken with a couple of remote fellow gamers.

I can only say that so far, the forums have been very friendly, the chats interesting and support pretty damn good.

I am now putting together a bulk license order for some of my old uni gaming friends and hope the get them online soon.

Cheers,
    JS
    God doesn't play dice with the universe... I do.
    Bag O' Bones: The worlds best free dice set for the Pocket PC
    MookMasher Delux II: Free Pocket PC game manager for For Feng Shui fanatics.
    Learn how to make beautiful dungeon maps with Joe's Video Tutorials at RPG Virtual Tabletop and ProFantasy.
    NUGs Gaming Group. Don't play with yourself, play with your NUGS.

Thread Information