5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP One-Shot Play Test rooms 1-20 of the Barrowmaze

I'm looking for four players to run through the first 20 rooms of the Barrowmaze conversion to fantasy grounds I'm working on. This is for 5ed.
    We will be playing on the test channel and will be using dynamic lighting. I have an unlimited licenses and all of the 5ed books and many other add-ons.
    Last edited by DragonBetween; March 18th, 2021 at 17:29.

Let me know what time and if it is discord or not. Any class you want me to take for your test ?

Hi DM,

Are still looking for players, I am keen to join, let us know when you want to play?

Barrowmaze not heard of it, is it HomeBrew or from DMguild?

Are you using discord?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bluto of Faber View Post
    Let me know what time and if it is discord or not. Any class you want me to take for your test ?
    I use discord I’m in pacific time zone. I am trying to play during the day on a week day. Let me know what day works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winseral View Post
    Hi DM,

Are still looking for players, I am keen to join, let us know when you want to play?

Barrowmaze not heard of it, is it HomeBrew or from DMguild?

Are you using discord?

Thanks
    I use discord I’m in pacific time zone. I am trying to play during the day on a week day. Let me know what day works for you. Barrowmaze is an adventure writen by Greg Gillespie. It’s a mega dungeon that I’m converting into FGU.

Are you converting for the store or for personal use only?

I'm in Central Time Zone on a Free license, and this would be my first experience with online tabletop. If that's okay, I'm most available on Fridays and should be able to join at any time during the day.

i am interested in doing what you did for personal use with friends. where did you start from to do all this? 5e conversion, maps with occluders etc.

I want to understand if it is feasible to do it for my personal use or not.

Thanks for you time.
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Hi

Are you still looking for players?

Thanks

John

Thread Information