STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Oops, I had only tested with my Coin Weight extension.
    I have pushed a fix. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Awesome, since Handy Haversack was changed to Knapsack of Halflingkind in PF2E.

Quote Originally Posted by MattDroz View Post
    Awesome, since Handy Haversack was changed to Knapsack of Halflingkind in PF2E.
    I'll add that in the next update. For now use Knapsack of Halflingkind (extraplanar) or Knapsack of Holding

Console error message from this extension on campaign load

Not sure if this is something wrong with one of my characters or not, but I just started getting this console message today on launching FGU after updating:
    Code:
    [3/7/2022 7:21:13 PM] [ERROR]  Handler error: [string "scripts/extraplanarcontainers.lua"]:190: attempt to index local 'node_inventory' (a nil value)

[3/7/2022 7:21:13 PM] [ERROR]  Handler error: [string "scripts/extraplanarcontainers.lua"]:190: attempt to index local 'node_inventory' (a nil value)
    Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help narrow down the cause. I've had this extension loaded for a while - today is the first time I saw this message best I can recall.

Thanks,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    Not sure if this is something wrong with one of my characters or not, but I just started getting this console message today on launching FGU after updating:
    Code:

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help narrow down the cause. I've had this extension loaded for a while - today is the first time I saw this message best I can recall.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Hey Brian, I changed some behind the scenes things.
    Was this with a new character by any chance?
    Either way, update and try again?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Hey Brian, I changed some behind the scenes things.
    Was this with a new character by any chance?
    Either way, update and try again?
    It was with an existing character, but it's just a bit of a sandbox campaign I use for testing out ideas.
    It all seems fine now, so that update appears to have fixed it.

Thanks!
    Brian

Ruleset 4E

Getting this error with latest build.

[ERROR] Error loading extension XML file. [FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers] [campaign/record_item_4e.xml]: The 'sheetdata' start tag on line 87 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'basicnumber'. Line 157, position 6.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Ruleset 4E

Getting this error with latest build.

[ERROR] Error loading extension XML file. [FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers] [campaign/record_item_4e.xml]: The 'sheetdata' start tag on line 87 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'basicnumber'. Line 157, position 6.
    Pushed a fix. Sorry I missed that!

Hi bmos,
    Ruleset 5E. Should I be using "5E Auto Encumbrance" with "Extraplanar Containers" to handle encumbrance effects or is there a better way to do that?
    Thx
    Web

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi bmos,
    Ruleset 5E. Should I be using "5E Auto Encumbrance" with "Extraplanar Containers" to handle encumbrance effects or is there a better way to do that?
    Thx
    Web
    I'm the author of the 5e Auto Encumbrance ext, and I can say these two extensions work well together. I use both of them in my games.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I'm the author of the 5e Auto Encumbrance ext, and I can say these two extensions work well together. I use both of them in my games.
    Thanks very much.

Thread Information