5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    It doesn't collapse anything to me (tried with a handy haversack and with a bag of holding).

Also, when I add anything to the inventory of a character (or just change the quantity of something already there) the encumbrance skyrockets as if there were no extraplanar containers until I manually put something somehwere (such as refreshing a "bag of holding" location, or saying "that dagger is inside your shield.. just kidding, it's just there" so the script triggers again.

and yes, tried it standalone with no other extensions loaded (ehehe I've learnt my lesson ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    It doesn't collapse anything to me (tried with a handy haversack and with a bag of holding).

Also, when I add anything to the inventory of a character (or just change the quantity of something already there) the encumbrance skyrockets as if there were no extraplanar containers until I manually put something somehwere (such as refreshing a "bag of holding" location, or saying "that dagger is inside your shield.. just kidding, it's just there" so the script triggers again.

and yes, tried it standalone with no other extensions loaded (ehehe I've learnt my lesson ^^)
    And what version number is listed when you first load your campaign?

It started working yesterday as I downloaded from here that hotfix you posted (1.12.hotfix.4)

If I were you, I'd delete the whole vault folder and re-update. It sounds like you have some issues with permissions on that folder or something.

You shouldn't be having to download updates manually anymore, Forge auto-updates are working great for most people.
    If re-downloading the whole vault doesn't fix it, you might want to check with support on Discord.

If you don't have time to figure out that issue, you can also subscribe to each extension to get an email when they're updated.
    Sign up for Github, then go to the "Watch" button and pick "Releases Only" https://github.com/isaacs/github/iss...ment-442385230
    Last edited by bmos; September 27th, 2022 at 15:16.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    If I were you, I'd delete the whole vault folder and re-update. It sounds like you have some issues with permissions on that folder or something.

You shouldn't be having to download updates manually anymore, Forge auto-updates are working great for most people.
    If re-downloading the whole vault doesn't fix it, you might want to check with support on Discord.

If you don't have time to figure out that issue, you can also subscribe to each extension to get an email when they're updated.
    Sign up for Github, then go to the "Watch" button and pick "Releases Only" https://github.com/isaacs/github/iss...ment-442385230
    What is this "Vault folder" you speak of? (can you give an example folder chain?)
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    What is this "Vault folder" you speak of? (can you give an example folder chain?)
    On my computer it is /home/bmos/.smiteworks/fgdata/vault

The vault folder is in the data folder (the same folder as extensions, modules, rulesets, and campaign)

Perhaps easier to open the FG Launcher, click Settings, then click Troubleshoot, then click Clear Vault.

Hey thank you for the response. Weird, I do not seem to have a fgdata or vault anywhere the PC can find. *L
    /users/(name)/AppData/Roaming/SmiteWorks/Fantasy Grounds
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Hey thank you for the response. Weird, I do not seem to have a fgdata or vault anywhere the PC can find. *L
    It's in the base FGU folder where your campaigns, extensions, etc. folders are. If you haven't fiddle with the installation, it should be in that folder you listed.

the data folder has different names depending on your platform and settings, but it sounds like you're in the right folder.
    I'd still recommend just using the Clear Vault button.

Looks like after the update there is an issue with spacing and text on the weight line for items in 5e.
    Edit: it is working for some items (left) and not others (right) in s3 below:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; February 24th, 2023 at 15:41.

Thread Information