FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Uh huh, sure... it's in the README, the one you just so conveniently updated with my Idea.. LOL. damn I need to read the full paragraph, not just the beginning and end. Thanks!!
    You're welcome! Let me know if you have any suggestions for more container names!

I feel that, we've become a culture of "skimming" readers. I have a really hard time getting through more than a short paragraph even when it's quest info. *L
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    I feel that, we've become a culture of "skimming" readers. I have a really hard time getting through more than a short paragraph even when it's quest info. *L
    I tend to agree. My attention span stinks these days.

That's an amazing new feature, thank you!

Enhancement request for more intuitive design:
    - Containers which are collapsed already have a [+] prefix. Have containers which are not collapsed a [-] prefix. Otherwise you'd only know of this functionality if you've read the readme.

So this MAY be something for a new extension, but could we get similar collapsibility on the abilities tab. Perhaps anything with matching [brackets]? so I could make [Level], [Racial], [Rogue], [Alchemy]...or [combat], [meta]... [future feats]... class abilities for multiclass [Cleric], [Rogue]...
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

So this MAY be something for a new extension, but could we get similar collapsibility on the abilities tab. Perhaps anything with matching [brackets]? so I could make [Level], [Racial], [Rogue], [Alchemy]...or [combat], [meta]... [future feats]... class abilities for multiclass [Cleric], [Rogue]...
    Zarestia has an extension coming soon that might be a good fit for that idea.

Nice. Might that be the tab window ext that 5e has?? Hmm.??
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Enhancement request for more intuitive design:
    - Containers which are collapsed already have a [+] prefix. Have containers which are not collapsed a [-] prefix. Otherwise you'd only know of this functionality if you've read the readme.
    Unfortunately if I add [-] to the container name I have to add [-] to the location for all the items in the container.
    The only reason you aren't seeing all the contents spill out of the bag when I change the container name is because they're being hidden.

That's not to say it's not a good idea, but just that it's more complicated than it sounds.
    I'd probably do it by reimplementing via a widget rather than changing the name and I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Nice. Might that be the tab window ext that 5e has?? Hmm.??
    Nope - another one. It will take 1-2 weeks as even another one is coming tonight/tomorrow and I need to fix some things in my running campaign first
    But as I read, I also thought this might fit.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Unfortunately if I add [-] to the container name I have to add [-] to the location for all the items in the container.
    The only reason you aren't seeing all the contents spill out of the bag when I change the container name is because they're being hidden.

That's not to say it's not a good idea, but just that it's more complicated than it sounds.
    I'd probably do it by reimplementing via a widget rather than changing the name and I haven't gotten around to that yet.
    Gotcha, I see.

Thread Information