DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Hi,

New update broke the extension.
    b1.png

Pushed v1.13-hotfix.1 to hopefully sort out the UI issues that came along with v1.13.
    It ended up being quite a bit of further work to do this (153 lines of code changed, 65 lines removed), so hopefully nothing else breaks as a result!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Pushed v1.13-hotfix.1 to hopefully sort out the UI issues that came along with v1.13.
    It ended up being quite a bit of further work to do this (153 lines of code changed, 65 lines removed), so hopefully nothing else breaks as a result!
    Thanks for fixing this!

Still seeing issues:
    Attached Images Attached Images

hotfix.2 pushed. thanks!

Looks good. Thanks for the fast fix!

I am getting this error whenever I load it into a Pathfinder 2e system:
    [2/26/2023 2:59:22 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers) (C:item_main:extraplanarcontents) (campaign/scripts/extraplanarcontents.lua)
    [2/26/2023 2:59:22 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers) (C:item_main:contentsvolume) (campaign/scripts/contentsvolume.lua)

It seems to be working just fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I am getting this error whenever I load it into a Pathfinder 2e system
    I'm also running Pathfinder 2, Extension runs fine for me, without any Errors or Warnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    I am getting this error whenever I load it into a Pathfinder 2e system:
    [2/26/2023 2:59:22 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers) (C:item_main:extraplanarcontents) (campaign/scripts/extraplanarcontents.lua)
    [2/26/2023 2:59:22 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers) (C:item_main:contentsvolume) (campaign/scripts/contentsvolume.lua)

It seems to be working just fine though.
    Sorry this is such a late response! What version is listed in the chat when you load the extension? It should be v1.13-hotfix.3.

Extraplanar Containers v1.14-hotfix.1
    - Support Pathfinder 2e-style items that ignore N weight units. Syntax of this is "the first 2 bulk of these items don't count against your bulk limits" as found here.
    - To support this, the weight of items in mundane containers is now counted by combining the subtotals of each mundane container with the subtotal of items not in a container rather than by counting each item not in an extraplanar container.
    - Some other code cleanup also included.
    - HOTFIX: Better string search. No longer case sensitive, "of these items " now optional.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Last edited by bmos; March 27th, 2023 at 16:40.

Could this be made to work for the Starfinder equivalent of bags of holding? (Null-Space Chambers)

Thread Information