STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 20 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
  1. #161
    It looks like some of the fields in this extension are overlapping.
    Maximum weight capacity, weight of contents, volume of contents. are all overlapping. There is a 4th field, but I can't see it's name as too much of the field are covered by other ones.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    It looks like some of the fields in this extension are overlapping.
    Maximum weight capacity, weight of contents, volume of contents. are all overlapping. There is a 4th field, but I can't see it's name as too much of the field are covered by other ones.
    Which ruleset and extension version? I just tried it out and couldn't reproduce the issue.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I did notice the nice feature of highlighting in red a container that is over weight is not persistent between games. Is there a way to remember or check on start that a container is over weight?
    Thanks for pointing this out. I have pushed an improvement

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out. I have pushed an improvement
    Very cool. Thanks!

  5. #165
    Hiya...

    If you're bored, I wonder if you would consider coding a bag of holding to work with other containers dropping into it, like a backpack or standard pouch.

    Currently you can mark items to be within a backpack and you can then put that backpack into a bag of holding but the contained weight only increases by the weight of the backpack itself and not the contents.

    Loving the extension though.... using 5e ruleset

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by MartianXi View Post
    Hiya...

    If you're bored, I wonder if you would consider coding a bag of holding to work with other containers dropping into it, like a backpack or standard pouch.

    Currently you can mark items to be within a backpack and you can then put that backpack into a bag of holding but the contained weight only increases by the weight of the backpack itself and not the contents.

    Loving the extension though.... using 5e ruleset
    That would be great! My players like to organize all of their stuff so this is an issue for us as well.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by MartianXi View Post
    I wonder if you would consider coding a bag of holding to work with other containers dropping into it, like a backpack or standard pouch.

    Currently you can mark items to be within a backpack and you can then put that backpack into a bag of holding but the contained weight only increases by the weight of the backpack itself and not the contents.
    I just tested this and it seems to already work this way.
    Can you explain more completely how you are setting it up?

    Last edited by bmos; April 14th, 2024 at 20:35.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I just tested this and it seems to already work this way.
    Can you explain more completely how you are setting it up?

    Odd... I tried it yesterday and it didn't seem to work for me then, but today it looks like it does actually work... not sure what I did differently .. haha

    I tried to nest yet another layer and it stopped working though... adding an item to a pouch, inside a backpack, inside a bag of holding. If you have the pouch and the backpack separate in the bag of holding it works.

    Awesome though... thanks for the reply
    Last edited by MartianXi; April 14th, 2024 at 22:02.

  9. #169
    Agreed. It was not working for me either, but now is. Great news!

  10. #170
    So weird, I have only made one change since November and it should have been unrelated...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
5E Character Create Playlist

Log in

Log in