DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Ruleset Development and Source Code

I was curious about if there was a way to get access to the source code for the ruleset. Is there a github project for it? I am not sure if they are accepting volunteers to help with development, but it would also just be nice to see the source so volunteers could help with feature documentation.

Also, who is actually responsible for the ruleset development? Smiteworks, Paizo, or someone else? I am really impressed with how much work is going into it, especially since this release is adding stuff I've been wanting for 5e for a long time (like having predefined spell actions on the spell description, instead of the parsed effects that usually get some nuance wrong).

I'm responsible for the ruleset. I'm a part-time developer on a work for hire contract (essentially I get a small commission on PF2 products sold in the store).

The code for the ruleset is in the <FG app data>\rulesets\PFRPG2.pak file - change .pak to .zip and unzip.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information