Starfinder Playlist

terrain changed to walls

I had a bug occur when I used ctrl + z to undo a change I made to a terrain occluder.
    When I pressed ctrl + z, the terrain changed into a normal wall

I have not been able to reproduce the issue and was able to fix it by adding the terrain tags to the xml file.

That is indeed a bug currently looked at I think it also had to do with some (official) module, but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I had a bug occur when I used ctrl + z to undo a change I made to a terrain occluder.
    When I pressed ctrl + z, the terrain changed into a normal wall

I have not been able to reproduce the issue and was able to fix it by adding the terrain tags to the xml file.
    That also happens if you delete a point in the terrain (using the del button).

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    That also happens if you delete a point in the terrain (using the del button).
    That's expected as far as I know, and has been happening since Unity was in beta.

Terrain has to be a closed polygon. If you delete a node in the polygon, it means it's no longer a closed polygon and will have a gap between points. Once that gap exists, it has to be converted to a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I think it also had to do with some (official) module, but not sure
    I noticed it using Savage Worlds, I'm not sure what modules you had opened when you saw it. But I thought it might help if I told you the ruleset at least.

Thread Information