FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP (4-6 players) Wed. 3/17 One-Shot Level 1 Dungeon Delve Beginner DM

FG License: FGU Standard
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: CST
    Day of week and time: NA
    If new game, planned start date: Wed. 3/17 from 7-11 PM, Fri. 3/19 from 7-11 PM
    UTC 00:00 - 04:00
    Planned Duration & Frequency: two 4-hour sessions
    Term: one-shot

Text or Voice: voice
    Voice software used: discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20 roleplay/80 combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: need 4-6 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, use the starting equipment given in the character wizard and add equipment from your background
    Character restrictions: Core. Use dice roller for stats.

Details of your scenario:

5 things you need to know:

- this is a hack-n-slash dungeon adventure: I just grabbed a dungeon map and stocked it with monsters and treasure parcels. It's made for a party of 1st level characters.
    - I only have the PHB and Monster Manual, but I may get more later.
    - I am an FGU beginner. I have worked through the tutorial adventure and made a few characters. I have GM'd a game on roll20. Long-time gamer, 42 years old.
    - I want this to be a fun, light game that feels like Basic D&D. You will start in the dungeon, have a series of encounters, and then exit the dungeon to rest. When you clear the dungeon, we will stop. I might make another dungeon if there is interest.
    - I will use The Forgotten Realms for background, but my own ideas will always take precedence. Your home base is Daggerford, but you will start in the dungeon.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5954
    Last edited by Warduke42; March 16th, 2021 at 05:35. Reason: added link to calendar

Have not heard from you about whether or not you wanted a player spot on saturday, will move on to next player.

Thread Information