STAR TREK 2d20

DM LFP - The world of Haldrim

Game: Homebrew D&D 5e. The first bit of the game will be fighting some orcs and other creatures. After that, it will be up to the party where the game goes.

VTT Version: FGU (Fantasy Grounds Unity), please be sure you have the Unity client and not the classic client installed before joining this game.

FG License: GM has Ultimate, players can use any version - including Free

Number of Players Sought: 4 to 8. Currently have 5 players in the game.

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA

Day of week and time: Saturday’s (8pm - 11 pm), might be every other Saturday

Planned Game Start and Frequency: Session 0 target date 3/27/21. player attendance is required for session 0. Session 1 target date 4/3/21.

Term: Depends on players. If they want to make it a long-term game, it’ll be a long term game.

Communications: You will need a working microphone and speakers (or a headset with a microphone), as voice communication is required if you want to play. We will use Discord.

Video: Not planned at this time.

Will This Game Be Streamed? No.

Will Audio Be Recorded? No.

Roleplay/Combat Mix: (40/60): 40% Roleplay, 60% Combat and Exploration. Educated guess only, based on how player’s play their characters
    Character Starting Level: We will start at 5th level.
    DM Note: The game will have several homebrew rules used in it. The main one is character class. I have been working on a homebrew class system. I am using this game to flesh this system out. With this system, no you one has a class. They have Feature Points they use at each level to pick what features they want. This will be covered in Session 0.

Thanks everyone for applying. The game is currently full.

If spots open up, I’ll let you all know.

Thread Information