FG Spreadshirt Swag

"Default Light Level" For a Map?

Is there a way to give a map a default ambient light level? So for example if I want the entire map to be dim light, absent any light sources, is that possible at the moment? This is with the current test channel.

Better question for the Houses of Healing - Unity sub-forum.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Yes it is. Via the ambient light button.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes it is. Via the ambient light button.
    This actually brings up a second question: Is there any automation related to light level? Like characters without low-light vision having the concealed condition applied when targeting characters in low-light?

Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    This actually brings up a second question: Is there any automation related to light level? Like characters without low-light vision having the concealed condition applied when targeting characters in low-light?
    There is not as far as I know, and there probably shouldn't be, because there are lots of edge cases where the concealed condition might not apply because of one ability or another. If there was automation, it would need to be easy to "override" the automation.

It would be nice to be able to query a characters current light-level on an effect, i.e. IF(Darkness) or IFT(Dim Light)

Tokens will see any other tokens that are in the radius of their vision and/or light source. Low light vision has not been implemented.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information