Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Are you on BST (British Summer Time - GMT+1) now or are you observing a exact 8pm GMT start time?

--Since we are so far apart in time zones, I'll Hit you with a ton of questions.
    1. Any modifications to the standard way of rolling a CHR?
    2. How do you want to handle CHR generation? Online, email me my rolls, trust my rolls, etc?
    3. Do you have any issues with someone who loves to invent and will push the limits of the item creation system in T20? This is what drew me to Traveller from the start. (I am a true techie at heart and loved FFS).
    4. What type of CHRs due you need?
    5. What is the tech base available during CHR generation?
    Last edited by SpudmanWP; July 22nd, 2007 at 05:28.
    'Build it and they will come'
    Universal Table Rolling Get it HERE
    FG2 Help Files Get it HERE
    Getting the Most Out of Notepad++ (FG2 & Lua spellcheck & Auto-Completion) Get it HERE
    Printing the contents of a table Get it HERE

BST I believe at the moment

We are up to TL11 with an occasional TL12, if you can justify it in character to GM.
    We have an engineer, but he will have to tell you whether he can build stuff in the way you suggest. From what I can gather we have most of the bases covered, but not all can make every week, so unless GM says otherwise any and all professions would be useful. Our ship gunnery skills seem a bit limited, but then they may not be needed.
    Group includes (from memory)
    A Marine and pilot
    A decorated army person
    A disillusioned Scout hacker (that's me)
    A toff historian
    An alcoholic diplomat
    Sorry, GM, if that was all classified info...

Quote Originally Posted by SpudmanWP
    Are you on BST (British Summer Time - GMT+1) now or are you observing a exact 8pm GMT start time?

--Since we are so far apart in time zones, I'll Hit you with a ton of questions.
    1. Any modifications to the standard way of rolling a CHR?
    2. How do you want to handle CHR generation? Online, email me my rolls, trust my rolls, etc?
    3. Do you have any issues with someone who loves to invent and will push the limits of the item creation system in T20? This is what drew me to Traveller from the start. (I am a true techie at heart and loved FFS).
    4. What type of CHRs due you need?
    5. What is the tech base available during CHR generation?
    The game is Sundays 8pm BST (GMT+0 daylight saving).

1. Stats are rolled 4d6 (drop lowest die)
    2. I don't mind how character generation is handled. You can do it all offline if you want and then copy the character in when you connect.
    3. No issues, but I will want justifications for any items you want to bring in to the game and I'll veto the item if it looks to spoil either game balance or the enjoyment of the roleplaying.
    4. The characters are from the Terran Federation. Characters will be human - either Terran, Vilani (from a Terran Federation world), or mixed Terran-Vilani. The Vilani on Terran Worlds are from worlds originally part of the Kimashugar Free Worlds.

Navy Lieutenant
    Marine Sergeant
    Scout / Hacker
    Historian / Paramedic
    Foreign Office Aide (not an alcoholic, just Russian)

5. The Terran Federation is early TL12. TL10 to TL11 is normal civilian tech level. Other known polities are TL11.
    Last edited by Valarian; July 22nd, 2007 at 11:46.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information