DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Experienced Player looking for Casual Weekday Evening 5e Group

FG License: Ultimate in both Classic and Unity
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any Weekday Evening. Every other week would be optimal. After 6 pm. HOWEVER: The downside of me is that I work in healthcare as an anesthesia provider and, from time to time, have to stay unexpectedly late at work (once surgery starts, it's not like you can pause it and come back later! Ha!). I take Call every 12 to 14 days, so sometimes that'll fall on the Game Day and I won't be able to play. I should, however, be able to make the vast majority of games.
    Term: I'd like a Long Term group, but am happy to participate in short-term modules or one-shots.
    Voice: I have Discord already, but am willing to download and setup whatever voice chat the group is using.
    Video: While I have a Cam, I prefer not to do video, but will do so if the group is rockin' awesome!
    Streaming: I'd prefer no streaming, but am willing to do so.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E; I'm playing Savage Worlds in Doswelk's Savage Saturdays so that itch is getting scratched.
    Game System Experience: I've been playing since 1981 and have used multiple systems.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've both run and played 5e in FG.

Character Type Preferred: While I prefer playing "support roles" such as cleric or bard. I'm pretty much open to anything the group needs. I dislike playing "face" or "leader" characters.

About me: As mentioned above, I've been playing since 1981 and have touched on just about every D&D and AD&D edition. I'm a 50+ year old healthcare professional. I'm a lighthearted kind of guy and, as such, am not a big fan of grim-dark settings. I enjoy lots of OOC banter and joking, but I know how to rein it in so I don't spoil everyone else's fun. I like games that are 50% Roleplaying/50% Combat.

I've participated in a few of Doswelk's Savage Saturdays and ran an Online D&D 5e game that I recorded (first in Roll20 then in FG). You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCia...5zCDWJxyOjIgYg . I'm the DM (Rat) so you can see my play/running style. This is an OLD channel which I stopped updating as I found that streaming altered the dynamics of playing more than I liked.

I check emails and such in the mornings with my coffee.
    Last edited by Art Wendorf; March 14th, 2021 at 17:28.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Hey there. I have a casual group running a game now. Level 12. Next game is Saturday or Sunday. Send me a PM if you want more info and we can voice chat and see this would work for you.

Thread Information