DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks for the details. I will look into getting it fixed.

I tracked down this one also and it will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks Dakadin. Much appreciated.

Also remember to place "crosses" in Combat tracker when you want to use shield, parry or both. Some of my players forgot to do that.

Thanks Theros for the tip.

Are these the 'crosses' WS CT extract.png ? (The image is from Wolf_Shield's video.)

As my CT doesn't show them Elf CT shield and Parry values.PNG

I think it may be a FGC vs a CFU issue that the next update will fix.

I'm trying to figure out what 'crosses' are as well.

The check boxes for All are missing in both FGC and FGC as far as I can tell.

I am guessing the fix for this missed today's release, so it will be next week for it to roll out.

Yes, it missed today's release because I have to turn them in Thursday night/Friday morning for the Tuesday release.

I will be working on the check boxes missing in the defenses tonight.

The recent CoreRPG changes includes some function changes which changed some of the parameters and return values. These mainly impact the actions (attacks, skills, etc). I missed a few of the issues in my testing so please let me know if you see anything else and I will get the resolved as soon as possible.

Kinda figured the underlying changes were the culprit.

We haven't been playing for a bit, lots of vacations happening at the same time. This coming weekend is our next session.

For the issue with the 40DB showing as 15, it might be due to having Adrenal Defence enabled and the particular (N)PCs doesn’t have the skill, so is at -25 because of it.
    Check the Combat tab DB section to confirm the negamod is there in the AD field.

This check seems to auto enable after the odd update, unless it’s a GM flitting with the options not realizing the changes it visits upon the game.

Anyway, jump into Settings and disable that and you should be good.
    Last edited by Majyk; March 17th, 2021 at 05:31. Reason: Skill mod

Quote Originally Posted by Majyk View Post
    For the issue with the 40DB showing as 15, it might be due to having Adrenal Defence enabled and the particular (N)PCs doesn’t have the skill, so is at -25 because of it.
    Check the Combat tab DB section to confirm the negamod is there in the AD field.

This check seems to auto enable after the odd update, unless it’s a GM flitting with the options not realizing the changes it visits upon the game.

Anyway, jump into Settings and disable that and you should be good.
    Hello Majky - is this the option box you're referring to? AD off.PNG

If it is, I have it turned to 'off'.

Thanks for the heads-up on the checking AD after an update.

Thread Information