STAR TREK 2d20

Invisibility and Concealment/Total Concealment Bug in Pathfinder 1 (PFRPG) on FGU

Ran into this problem.

Invisibility working fine. When a hit happens a roll for 50% is made, on a critical confirmation there is no percentile roll made.

Invisibility.jpg

On Concealment/Total Concealment "TCONC" or "CONC" effects the critical confirmation rolls require a 50% or 20% rolls respective to the effect type.
    CONFIRMATION.jpg

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Crit confirmation rolls are not affected by invisibility or concealment etc., so, that is a correct behaviour of FG See for example here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/conc...-rolls.288187/

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Crit confirmation rolls are not affected by invisibility or concealment etc., so, that is a correct behaviour of FG See for example here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/conc...-rolls.288187/
    Invisibility is working properly, but TCONC and CONC may not be. I think the screenshot shows a percentile roll for concealment and critical confirmation.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved ruleset specific question to ruleset forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It's really hard to tell; there are so many extensions running based on what I'm seeing.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    Invisibility is working properly, but TCONC and CONC may not be. I think the screenshot shows a percentile roll for concealment and critical confirmation.
    Ah, I misread a bit what you mean. Can you also reproduce it without extensions? I see that you use my extensions, but they are not updated to the most current version of FG at the moment So, maybe they cause that

But it is difficult to encode your screenshot because parts of the chat are missing; I only see two miss chance rolls and that is probably what you are confused about. However, both rolls are for different attacks Due to (FULL) in the chat message, you are making a full attack. The second roll shows #3 in the chat, so, it is the roll for the third attack, while the first message does not show any number, hence it is the first attack of the full attack Since you are doing a full attack, you get a roll for each successful attack

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Ah, I misread a bit what you mean. Can you also reproduce it without extensions? I see that you use my extensions, but they are not updated to the most current version of FG at the moment So, maybe they cause that

But it is difficult to encode your screenshot because parts of the chat are missing; I only see two miss chance rolls and that is probably what you are confused about. However, both rolls are for different attacks Due to (FULL) in the chat message, you are making a full attack. The second roll shows #3 in the chat, so, it is the roll for the third attack, while the first message does not show any number, hence it is the first attack of the full attack Since you are doing a full attack, you get a roll for each successful attack
    It is working fine. The miss confirmation roll happens after the critical rolls, that is what confused us last night.

CONFIRMATION.jpg
    Last edited by dellanx; March 14th, 2021 at 17:54.

Thank You!

Thread Information