5E Character Create Playlist

LFG Preferably 2E/Greyhawk. Or even 1E if available. Would be interested in DCC also.

Hello, I am jonesing for some 2E FG. I was in a C&C group for past couple of years until it ended last summer. (missing your game Mario!) I have not really found a new game. I really enjoy more old school Fantasy RPG's and groups bent more on roleplaying then "Min Max" meta gaming. I still have my original red box, and have been playing since original AD&D. I played for many years teen to 20's in AD&D and 2nd edition, and was a GM for CoC for a number of years. I was a regular at gaming conventions during the same time. However after that period I drifted from dice gaming for a few decades. I have been playing online games since LPMuds...so I guess that dates me, but have played a number of MORPGS. I really really enjoyed my experience with a Castle and Crusades group, and was sad to see it end, and have wanted another FG fix. I recently have come across DCC "Dungeon Crawl Classics" and am extremely intrigued with it as well. I am a family guy so my dates and times are limited. I am most Avail on Wed-Sat and EASTERN friendly game times. I try to be a dependable player. Usually have to be up early most weekdays. Looking to find a group of friendly and mature players in any of these systems. Thanks.

I really am desperately trying to find a game, bought the 2E PM/DMG/MM, and a couple of handbooks, and now I just need a game....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker73 View Post
    Hello, I am jonesing for some 2E FG. I was in a C&C group for past couple of years until it ended last summer. (missing your game Mario!) I have not really found a new game. I really enjoy more old school Fantasy RPG's and groups bent more on roleplaying then "Min Max" meta gaming. I still have my original red box, and have been playing since original AD&D. I played for many years teen to 20's in AD&D and 2nd edition, and was a GM for CoC for a number of years. I was a regular at gaming conventions during the same time. However after that period I drifted from dice gaming for a few decades. I have been playing online games since LPMuds...so I guess that dates me, but have played a number of MORPGS. I really really enjoyed my experience with a Castle and Crusades group, and was sad to see it end, and have wanted another FG fix. I recently have come across DCC "Dungeon Crawl Classics" and am extremely intrigued with it as well. I am a family guy so my dates and times are limited. I am most Avail on Wed-Sat and EASTERN friendly game times. I try to be a dependable player. Usually have to be up early most weekdays. Looking to find a group of friendly and mature players in any of these systems. Thanks.

I really am desperately trying to find a game, bought the 2E PM/DMG/MM, and a couple of handbooks, and now I just need a game....
    Hello, we are playing a 2E Saturday game at 8 pm EST. The next session is next Saturday the 20th. We are all middle aged and like the older edition (2E). Another player could definately be useful. If interested contact me, the DM, on Discord at AndyPete #6691.

Thread Information