FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 25 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    I'm in the middle of another project right now so I probably won't get a chance to look at anything until next week sometime, but keep them coming and I'll catch up in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That's all good, but that was the last module book I have at the moment. As I eventually get the rest of the Mummy's Mask and S&S books I'll continue to add LOS and Lighting.

Maps for The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan from Tales from the Yawning Portal. There were a couple that didn't have any lighting at all so I didn't include those, nor did I include the side-map.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    --
    I'm so bassic

White Plume Mountain for Tales from the Yawning Portal.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Alagoran's Gem 5E

Here's the 4.1 xml file for Alagoran's Gem 5E. Just one map. Includes lighting for outside lights illuminating dungeon entrance ways and lava flows, pits and some corrections to the original walls. At this early stage in lighting development, feedback would be really useful. Thanks
    Last edited by Moriarity; March 24th, 2021 at 22:26.

The Raven's Call 5E

Here's the xml files for The Raven's Call 5E. Again, at this early stage in lighting development, feedback would be really useful. Thanks
    Last edited by Moriarity; March 24th, 2021 at 22:25.

Crypt of the Sun Lord 5E

Here's the xml files for Crypt of the Sun Lord 5E. Very simple - Ambient light with a mask and a single light for daylight into the entrance. All encounters checked and all monsters use dark vision. Module specifies that a light source is required for anyone without low-light or dark vision.

Pathfinder 2E: PSQ1 The Sandstone Secret

I thought I'd get my feet wet on a simple map. The module's introduction is very clear about light sources, so this was easy to setup

D&D AL - Shackles of Blood, 5E

D&D AL - Shackles of Blood, 5E

Redplum camp: (sic) Ambient set to moonlight - modify as required. Torch light added to the campfire

Map - Deriel's Ambush: Ambient light set to moonlight - modify as required. Bush fire light layer with 3 lights added. This layer is turned off. If the ambush occurs during the night, turn the Bush fire light layer on at the end of the first round of the encounter. A masked river water layer added.

Map - Bell in the Depths: This is a nightmare for LOS. Originally, two variations using terrain and walls were used; Neither work very well so I've modified them all to be terrain occluders. Does anyone have any suggestions for alternative ways of depicting multiple levels with limited access via ladders? Water effect added; no lights other than ambient set to daylight

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Maps for The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan from Tales from the Yawning Portal. There were a couple that didn't have any lighting at all so I didn't include those, nor did I include the side-map.
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    White Plume Mountain for Tales from the Yawning Portal.
    Thanks wndrmgdru; I've added these to my list of holding modules for TYP.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information