Page 21 of 25 First ... 111920212223 ... Last
    Here are the maps for Mummy's Mask AP3: Shifting Sands

Zipped File with 7 maps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here are the maps for Mummy's Mask AP4: Secrets of the Sphinx

Zipped File with 12 maps

Jolly Good. I'll update those tomorrow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here are the maps for Mummy's Mask AP5: The Slave Trenches of Hakotep. I'm not sure about the Slave Trenches of Hakotep map itself, so I decided on a pit occluder, but there were 2 areas where that didn't work. Not sure how you would do it, but any help and tips. would be appreciated

Here are the maps for Mummy's Mask AP6: Pyramid of the Sky Pharaoh

Zipped File with 5 maps

Jolly Good; I'll get those into the modules soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Am i missing something here? I just purchased TYP and it is tagged as having LOS but none of the maps have LOS implemented.

Blog Entries
    DM maps typically don't, but the player maps do. From what I can see, they all have LOS. Please post a pic and let us know which map you are seeing this on because I see LOS for every player map that I've checked so far. Also, please make sure you are not running any extensions that may interfere with the maps.

See below as an example and I circled the LOS indicator that you can look for on layers.

TYP-LOS-Example.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    DM maps typically don't, but the player maps do. From what I can see, they all have LOS. Please post a pic and let us know which map you are seeing this on because I see LOS for every player map that I've checked so far. Also, please make sure you are not running any extensions that may interfere with the maps.

See below as an example and I circled the LOS indicator that you can look for on layers.

TYP-LOS-Example.jpg
    yeah mine does not have the LOS layer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gmdmb3; December 17th, 2021 at 21:49.

Thread Information