DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 23 First ... 111920212223 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dargos View Post
    1st: Thank you for all your hard work!

2nd: I'm going to start testing today, with Extinction Curse (book 1).

3th: Just a few spells are automatized, right? Is there a list of automated spells? This would help us to differentiate between those that have no optimization and those that have, but are incorrect.
    Thanks for doing some testing. If you open a spell from the campaign data list, not once added to a PC, and it has actions in it - then that’s a spell that has the actions already added.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, but the spells from Core Rules?

E.G.:

The spell Fear from the Core Rules is correct:Fear.PNG

But the spell Charm isn't automatized: Charm.PNG

The Acid Splash isn't automatized, but have the persistent effect: Acid Splash.PNG

The Produce Flame isn't automatized and the persistent effect is a "Spell Action: Damage"(?): Produce Flame.PNG

The spells aren’t complete yet - most of them are a conversion from ShadeRaven's module with some updates. This is an ongoing process - especially for new release 18 functionality.

Edit: please don’t set out to do a review of the spells. I already have an excellent list from lostanityreturned and these will be updated over the next couple of weeks. I’m more interested in ruleset functionality testing rather than minor data issues at this point.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 11th, 2021 at 22:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

R18t11 is now in the test channel.

Fixes and improvements to the PCROLL functionality.

Fixed:
    - PCROLL functionality not operating correctly with no save traits.
    - ApplyAllEffects not operating correctly with no traits and PCROLL saves.

Updated:
    - PCROLL internal reference keeps the same ID for saves from the same ability, DC and creature CT record.
    - PCROLL effects with the same ID won't be added to the CT.

4.1 is now released and it seems to be working fine with release 17e for me. If I backup my campaign folders now I assume I can switch to the test channel and test with release 18t11 and put the campaign folder backups back afterwards?

For 4.0 -> 4.1 it explicitly says that after opening it the campaign itself can't be opened in 4.0 anymore without data loss. Does the same apply for the PF2 ruleset or should I be able to go back and forth between test and live now that I'm on 4.1?

Just want to help out and test!

Thanks for all the work everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    For 4.0 -> 4.1 it explicitly says that after opening it the campaign itself can't be opened in 4.0 anymore without data loss. Does the same apply for the PF2 ruleset or should I be able to go back and forth between test and live now that I'm on 4.1?
    You may experience some issues going back to Release 17 after using PCs in release 18. I can't think of anything major, but I also didn't code anything with going back in mind.

Is there a way to multiply an effect by a condition's level? For example Fearsome Brute which adds damage as double frightened level? Or should I just have multiple versions like "IFT: Frightened 1; DMG: 2 circumstance;", "IFT: Frightened 2; DMG: 4 circumstance;", etc?
    Last edited by kaernunnos; May 16th, 2021 at 03:54.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    Is there a way to multiply an effect by a condition's level? For example Fearsome Brute which adds damage as double frightened level? Or should I just have multiple versions like "IFT: Frightened 1; DMG: 2 circumstance;", "IFT: Frightened 2; DMG: 4 circumstance;", etc?
    You can't do that directly with an effect. IFT only checks against conditions without variable values - basically the exact name of the condition as listed in the campaign effects window. Something for the future maybe, but can't be done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You can't do that directly with an effect. IFT only checks against conditions without variable values - basically the exact name of the condition as listed in the campaign effects window. Something for the future maybe, but can't be done now.
    Oh well. Guess I'll just use simple DMG effects and turn them on/off as appropriate.

Finally got around to test Release 18 extensively. It is simply wonderful how much I can automate now.
    But there is seems to be something that either alludes me or is currently not possible:

Can an effect use the Overnight Rest mechanic as a trigger to apply/activate an effect?
    My specific example would be the Stalwart's Ring from the Fall of Plaguestone adventure.
    https://2e.aonprd.com/Equipment.aspx?ID=480

As far as I understand, the Overnight Rest does not apply as an effect that could trigger an "IF:" effect. But if did, would it be something along the lines of "IF: Overnight Rest; HEAL: [Self] 5 temporary"? Or is there something obvious I missed while checking the reference document?

Thread Information