FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 23 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    After the latest conditions tab change you can no longer shift or alt click (I cannot remember which it was) conditions to get a description of the condition
    Thanks for reporting. I'll get that fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Also, the window height is too small to fit all the conditions now and requires resizing when opened
    There's now a scroll bar in the button section. The effects/conditions window is already quite tall, and the default size can't be increased much (not to completely eliminate the scroll bar) otherwise users on screens less that 1080p resolution won't be able to use it correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    THis thread has gotten sort of quiet in the last several weeks but I have not heard anything new about a possible release date. Curious if there are any updates?
    There's been a lot of work going on in the background. I've been working directly with SmiteWorks to integrate a lot of the character/item effect code, and PC automation, into a structure that can be used by other rulesets. This has taken a while to do. And also, with FG Con starting today, I've been tied up with admin/organizational work for that.

To clarify - Release 18 is not reliant on FG 4.1. The release 18 code will be pushed to live when I feel it's ready and has been tested enough. I'm hoping that will be in the next 2-3 weeks, but there's a lot that can derail that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was watching the videos on the release 18 and was wondering about the Character Effects box on the sheets. Will effects applied be reflected on the character sheets or is it more like the Combat Tracker?

For example: There is a "SKILL: 1 item, stealth" in the Effects box. Will the Skill tab display the modified total in the skill's Total box or will it only apply the +1 when a roll is made?

BTW Thanks for all the work, release 18 is looking very good.
    Last edited by thepope; April 20th, 2021 at 00:07.

Quote Originally Posted by thepope View Post
    I was watching the videos on the release 18 and was wondering about the Character Effects box on the sheets. Will effects applied be reflected on the character sheets or is it more like the Combat Tracker?

For example: There is a "SKILL: 1 item, stealth" in the Effects box. Will the Skill tab display the modified total in the skill's Total box or will it only apply the +1 when a roll is made?
    Character effects essentially work the same way and adjust the roll (action), not the base character sheet data. Depending on what you're trying to do, you could use the character automation to change values on a character sheet, but these won't always have the same flexibility as effects (e.g. there's no way to specify a skill bonus of type "item" directly on the skills tab).

Quote Originally Posted by thepope View Post
    BTW Thanks for all the work, release 18 is looking very good.
    Thanks!

Perception replaced by "Spot" "Listen" and "Search" buttons on main character page.

For some reason, one of the characters that I was working on for my campaign has, instead of the Perception dice roll button, 3 buttons named Spot, Listen and Search. Each of these buttons do a untrained skill check with no bonus. Only one of the characters has this. How do I get the perception back?

perception.PNG

perceptionroll.PNG

I am also getting this error when opening the character:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by flashgordon; April 21st, 2021 at 05:26.

I will note that that error seems to pop up every time I add the Bard class to a character during creation. I am on the test branch. In order to repro the perception button getting replaced, create a bard character, close fantasy grounds then reopen the campaign, and then open that character.
    Last edited by flashgordon; April 21st, 2021 at 05:49.

Moved to the Release 18 test thread.

Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    For some reason, one of the characters that I was working on for my campaign has, instead of the Perception dice roll button, 3 buttons named Spot, Listen and Search. Each of these buttons do a untrained skill check with no bonus. Only one of the characters has this. How do I get the perception back?

perception.PNG

perceptionroll.PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    I am also getting this error when opening the character:
    Thanks for reporting the error (which causes the button issue). The error has been reported before and is fixed in the next release (R18t8).

Update on Release 18.

I'm working on (hopefully) the final test version (R18t8). I'm working through updates for resistances/weaknesses, catering for precision/critical damage correctly and also multiple damage instances, based off this guidance Paizo form post from one of the main devs: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42bxf?T...ness-System#24

I'm hoping to get this into test in the next 2-3 days - and will then leave it for testing/review for at least a week before considering moving to live.

CoreRPG updates that this relied on have been implemented in live, so there's nothing holding it back other than making sure it's ready for live gaming. Probably coming to live a Tuesday in May(be)...

Trenloe,

This is Fantastic news! Thank you for your very hard and much appreciated work!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Thread Information