DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Good character sheet template?

I'm a noob when it comes to building character sheets in MoreCore, but not when it comes to modify a ruleset (I have done some modifying for the BRP ruleset in the past). Is there a good sheet (or extension) that you would recommend as a good template for study and then base your own on?

/Peter

Hi damned.

What I was looking to do was to create a character sheet for BRP like systems, in particular OpenQuest. Since posting my question I found two character sheets, one for Pendragon and one for Mythras that I'll study. The Pendragon sheet has a very nice theme and it's also an extension with a template and that's something I also want to have. Mythras and OpenQuest are actually both based on Mongoose RuneQuest (nowadays Mongoose Legend), so dice rolls and so on should be quite similar. I will probably need an extension in any case because the skill value boxes on the sheet are not wide enough for two digit numbers (even less for three). So I need to fix that. See pic below:
    Mystra_char_sheet_box_size.png

/Peter

Blog Entries
    i think i posted a super quick extension that makes those boxes wider... somewhere...
    Pendragon was theme stuff only
    I might have posted the Mythras WiP too...
    And monkeyboy_900 and kelrugem did a lot of the Mythras stuff too

Blog Entries
    Actually - someone else posted some Pendragon stuff but i dont recall if they posted their extension or not...
    it was for a much older version of MoreCore and would need some reworking but it had some nice features from what I recall

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Hi damned.

What I was looking to do was to create a character sheet for BRP like systems, in particular OpenQuest. Since posting my question I found two character sheets, one for Pendragon and one for Mythras that I'll study. The Pendragon sheet has a very nice theme and it's also an extension with a template and that's something I also want to have. Mythras and OpenQuest are actually both based on Mongoose RuneQuest (nowadays Mongoose Legend), so dice rolls and so on should be quite similar. I will probably need an extension in any case because the skill value boxes on the sheet are not wide enough for two digit numbers (even less for three). So I need to fix that. See pic below:
    Mystra_char_sheet_box_size.png

/Peter
    After trying MoreCore at first for running Deus Vult (which is Mongoose's Legend system) I ended up going with trying to Mod the BRP ruleset. I don't know what you would need to tweak, but I managed to customize enough to get it up and running.

Thread Information