DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Selected Token "Ring"

(FGU) Can anyone tell me where this "ring" selection graphic exists? I want to change it, but I can't find the damned thing anywhere in the PAKs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gigermann; March 11th, 2021 at 15:10.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

How do you unzip the PAK files ? When I've tried they were password protected. Disregard I tried uzipping the .dat files by accident :-)

It's not part of the graphics in the ruleset. It's a ring that is colored based on "player color" for tokens linked to PCs that are connected to the game; or "faction color" for all other tokens. There is an API in the CoreRPG layer scripts that sets this color using a tokeninstance.setColor API. Any extensions that change this would need to modify the core scripts; so would need to be monitored for updates to the ruleset code.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It's not part of the graphics in the ruleset. It's a ring that is colored based on "player color" for tokens linked to PCs that are connected to the game; or "faction color" for all other tokens. There is an API in the CoreRPG layer scripts that sets this color using a tokeninstance.setColor API. Any extensions that change this would need to modify the core scripts; so would need to be monitored for updates to the ruleset code.

Regards,
    JPG
    That's definitely something I wouldn't want to have to customize that way if I didn't have to.

I don't suppose there's any intention to move that somewhere the visuals can be normally/easily modified? With the "irregularly shaped" top-down tokens we typically use, the ring looks terrible.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

The ring is dynamically created as is not customizable. The only thing that is customizable via scripting is the color.

JPG

Thread Information