Starfinder Playlist

LFP 1 Player Mon & Tues morning/afternoon 10:00am PST USA Curse of Strahd in progress

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Game System: 5E – Curse of Strahd

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Monday 10:00am PST AND Tuesday 10:00am PST
    Game in progress: group is currently level 4 Druid, Artificer, Homebrew Chef Class
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hour sessions 2 days a week.
    Term: Full play through of Curse of Strahd, if interest after we can do another module or possible homebrew campaign after

Text or Voice: Voice Primarily some text in FGU
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? I do not plan on streaming or recording, but can be discussed if someone really wants to.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, but I enjoy both sides and the group can have input on decision

Character starting level & equipment: Starting Level 4
    Character restrictions: I have Core rules, Elemental Evil, Sword Coast, Tasha’s, Volo’s, and Xanathar’s.

Details of your scenario: Current group lost a player due to RL necessities and is currently looking to fill a spot. Trying to find one more player to join the group and continue the fun. We play both Monday and Tuesday. Open to any class joining. Losing a warlock.
    I have been playing D&D for over 15 years, I have been primarily a player, but I have DMing experience running LMOP, Out of the Abyss, and am currently running a Homebrew campaign. Looking to improve my skills, while creating a fun environment for everyone. I appreciate constructive criticism. I am a stay at home parent so the time frame works around nap time, so time could change slightly as we progress. Looking for mature players who are fine with cursing and some mature content. If there is conflict in the group be able to talk about it like adults (I don’t foresee any problems).
    Prefer players with understanding of D&D 5e rule set and knowledge of Fantasy grounds.
    I would like to talk to everyone to make sure it’s a good fit. Please feel free to ask any other questions or if you want any additional information. Message me here or on discord Androick#3406. Look forward to enjoying some laughs with everyone!

Curse of Strahd: A fantasy-horror adventure for characters levels 1-10
    Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited!
    Last edited by Androick; March 15th, 2021 at 18:39.

Thread Information