Starfinder Playlist

Brand new to FG and looking for a 1shot.

I am brand new to Fantasy grounds, fairly new to D&D. I would like to find a one shot in order to learn a how Fantasy Grounds works.

A little about me; I am 34 years old male and I am EST or -5UTC. I have very little D&D experience but I am willing to learn. I try not to be a Murder Hobo, however I dont mind combat. Also willing to answer any questions you may have to see if I will fit into any game.

Hey, Beacon! Hope all is well in your world. I am curious whether anyone has responded to you or if you found a game or not. I have been playing D&D since 2e and I have DM'd using Fantasy Grounds on and off for a year now. Even with the pandemic everyone still seems to be too busy to play D&D even once a month. I would be willing to walk you through a one-shot and answer questions with absolutely no judgement or shaming

I am male, over 50, also EST, have Fantasy Grounds Classic and I have Discord. Let me know if your are interested. I hope you found a group already but if not, give me a shout.

Thread Information