5E Character Create Playlist

LOS Toggleable Objects not working

I was trying to set up a map when I realized that I can't toggle any form of wall. I had problems before (I didn't even know that it is somehow possible to allow your players to toggle for example doors) but now it isn't working at all. I don't know whether or not the normal LOS walls work at all as I didn't have the opportunity to test it with my players yet. The Problem also occurs when I load one of the DMGs maps with toggleable objects.
    I couldn't really find anything online that was helpful.

Welcome to FG.

I''m not seeing any issues. Can you point to specific maps with specific objects - perhaps with some screenshots - that might help to narrow your issue down.

Also note that maps specified as being for the DM do not have LoS enabled - only player maps have LoS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Every map has the problem that toggleable objects do not work. Usually when you hover over the object there should be an "open/close" button appearing or not?

For example when I set up a door with the LOS tool I should be able to "open and close" them from the play tab or am I wrong?

The doors in the screenshot are not toggleable. Same goes for any other object that usually should be toggleable.
    https://i.gyazo.com/0ecc4d00b6bb8037...7a4e697d20.jpg

If you need screenshots of anything else please tell since I am pretty new to FGU

I have no idea how I set something as a player or a DM map.

Yes. You should be able to hover over a door and it should highlight and you can then click it to open it in player view. The DM can also hold SHIFT and click to lock/unlock the door.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Exactly. The highlight thingy I know but it doesn't work anymore for me and that is my key problem.

Blog Entries
    Can you upload your logs please? The link in my signature has information on how to do that

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I have the logs in the attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've just assumed this but just to check; you do have a player token on the map when you are testing this?

No I didn't. But I have added one now and it works just fine now. Rookie mistake I guess ^^'

Thanks a lot for the help

Thread Information